POSITION TITLE: Program Coordinator
To provide departmental support for Program Services including; information to MIS organization members; and to serve as liaison with the Finance and Information Services Departments to ensure departmental accuracy and streamlined processes.
• New Member Application Processing
• Provide necessary back up for the recruitment, training, placing of new member applications and verify that all information is accurate.
• Notify applicants of any additional information needed in a timely manner as necessary.
• Provide a timely response to all requests and inquiries.
• Prepare and reconcile reports for accounting
• Prepare and send letters regarding project and other program needs
• Process address changes and directory update sheets.
• Utilize providers records checklist to ensure accuracy of Provider data.
• Develop reports to review and ensure accurate positive program goals.
• Work with Information Services staff (MIS) to develop accurate, user-friendly database
• Participate in training for new hires, in partnership with Information Services staff.
• Generate mailing lists requests.
• Develop and maintain an electronic filing system.
• Offer ideas and participate with the other HPMSC staff and Finance Department staff to develop improvements to streamline and update the projects progress
• Work with the Finance Department to research, prepare and reconcile fiscal matters
• General Departmental Support
• Assist management to ensure timely and accurate projects through appropriate oversight and follow-up.
Required: College degree or equivalent experience.
Desirable: Bachelors degree.
Special Knowledge and Skills
Required: Related Membership operations experience.
Desirable: 4 years related membership experience.
Required: Computer proficiency in Windows environment appropriate to position; excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills; ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work; mature, professional attitude and appearance; openness to continuing learning and upgrading of skills; ability to think things through and see the bigger picture.
Desirable: Knowledge of a membership database system.
Apply for this position via email at email@example.com